random mumblies from a confused personality...

Hello hello hello

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hows ur week going?

Hello hello hello
How were the holidays for everyone?
I went to California to join the rest of my dads side of the family (they all live there) and learned that I'm not the only "strange" one in the family.
you see, I am absolutly terrified of a zombie apocolypes and have spent my time for a while gathering materials for a B.O.B bag and learning survival skills. (I even got a medical kit form Christmas^^)
my parents have laughed at me and told me i was ridiculous. They even said that i was one of the only people in the world who was afraid of that (obviously untrue).
It turns out that most of dads side of the family is preparing for an apocolypes too. :P
I'm moving out there again. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment